The Department of Health official website featuring news, advice, tools, statistics and hotlines:
Van Schaik Publishers offers an extensive range of titles as ebooks with all new titles published in both print and digital formats. Most of our titles are available as ebooks from a variety of online sellers. Ebooks are the best solution for students who are not able to visit a bookstore or order print books online. This solution suits students who need to buy the book and have recently started their subject learning.
The following resellers supply our ebooks:
- UNISA Official eBookstore - https://ebooks.unisaenterprise.ac.za/
- Snapplify - https://www.snapplify.com/za/
- Van Schaik Bookstore - https://www.vanschaik.com/ebook/
- ITSI - https://store.it.si/za/home
- Takealot - https://www.takealot.com/books/ebooks
- Sherwood Books- https://www.sherwoodbooks.co.za/ebooks
Booksellers are once again permitted to sell printed books under specified conditions. Online retailers are in full operation and both printers and publishers are able to operate again. Campus bookstores have not resumed operations as university campuses remain closed. Please consult your local booksellers for more information about their status.
LECTURER SUPPORT MATERIAL
Van Schaik Publishers has developed Lecturer Support Material for many of our key titles. The material available varies from book to book and may include:
- PowerPoint Slides
- Answers to textbook questions
- Test Banks and Solutions
- Images, Tables and Diagrams from the textbook
- Cases and Case Notes
- Additional Questions with Solutions
These materials can be made available
- to students on the university learning management system and
- for use by lecturers in audio-visual tutorials and teaching sessions or distance education sessions.
The works will be cited properly as indicated in the following example:
"© Some rights reserved. This time-limited emergency licence (COVID-19) permits non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited in the customary fashion and provided reused snippets link back to the original available from the publisher. The moral rights of the author have been asserted."
The resources are available online and a lecturer just needs to register by visiting our LSM portal:
LSM Portal - https://www.vanschaiknet.com/lsm/
If this is the first time you access Van Schaik Publishers LSM, you will need to register and set up a profile. Once your registration has been approved you will be sent an email and will then be able to request access to the resources you need for a particular book. You will also be able to request access to the resources of additional books using your profile.
If you are uncertain about the registration and access request procedures, please download the LSM Manual.