Guide to passing operations, project and quality managementmarketing, A
- Steenkamp R
- ISBN: 9781869283704
- eISBN: N/A
- ePub ISBN: N/A
- 155 Pages | Published: 2004
Topic 1: A Focus on Operations Management
1. Operations and productivity management defined
2. Operations management terminology, tasks, principles and objectives
Topic 2: Strategic Choices for Operations
3. Operations strategy for competitiveness
4. An operations strategy of social responsibility and sustainable development
Topic 3: Operations Design
5. Operations design, process types, layout and work flow
6. Product design and job design
Topic 4: Operations Planning and Control
7. Demand management and capacity planning and control
8. Aggregate planning, MPS and operations scheduling
9. Inventory, MRP, JIT and supply-chain planning and control
10. Project management
Topic 5: Operations Improvement
11. Quality, quality management and TQM
12. Operations maintenance and continuous improvement
All source material (excluding figures and tables) has been supplied in an editable format (Microsoft Office) and you can fully customise it to your needs.
Please click on the link below to access the Lecturer Support Material (LSM) portal:
If this is the first time you access Van Schaik Publishers LSM, you will need to register and set up a profile. Once your registration has been approved you will be sent an email and will then be able to request access to the resources you need for a particular book. You will also be able to request access to the resources of additional books using your profile.
We welcome any suggestions regarding new or additional resources. For any queries or feedback please contact our digital publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. The material available varies from book to book and may also be developed further over time.
If you are uncertain about the registration and access request procedures, please download the LSM Manual.
Lecturer Support Material is available free to lecturers who lecture on courses where the book is prescribed but samples are also available should you wish to review what is available as part of your prescribed book selection process. Please contact your Marketer for access to the sample LSM.
Student requests for LSM will not be entertained and any attempts by students to access lecturer support material will be reported to a student’s lecturer or to the Head of Department.