- Restore equilibrium to a system continually rocked by the forces of change
- Effectively manage the many HR functions in a school
- Recruit, select and manage the best people for both state and non-subsidised school posts
- Prevent conflict in a school from escalating, or manage it positively and creatively
- Train evaluators of teacher performance in formative evaluation under the IQMS system
- Handle industrial relations and dispute resolution in the school
Chapter 1 Managing human resources in an educational environment
Chapter 2 The application of human resource management (HRM) functions in schools
Chapter 3 Staffing the organisation
Chapter 4 Conflict management
Chapter 5 Management of educator performance
Chapter 6 Managing industrial relations in education
All source material (excluding figures and tables) has been supplied in an editable format (Microsoft Office) and you can fully customise it to your needs.
Please click on the link below to access the Lecturer Support Material (LSM) portal:
If this is the first time you access Van Schaik Publishers LSM, you will need to register and set up a profile. Once your registration has been approved you will be sent an email and will then be able to request access to the resources you need for a particular book. You will also be able to request access to the resources of additional books using your profile.
We welcome any suggestions regarding new or additional resources. For any queries or feedback please contact our digital publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. The material available varies from book to book and may also be developed further over time.
If you are uncertain about the registration and access request procedures, please download the LSM Manual.
Lecturer Support Material is available free to lecturers who lecture on courses where the book is prescribed but samples are also available should you wish to review what is available as part of your prescribed book selection process. Please contact your Marketer for access to the sample LSM.
Student requests for LSM will not be entertained and any attempts by students to access lecturer support material will be reported to a student’s lecturer or to the Head of Department.