Strategic supply chain management
- Ramgovind P, Engelbrecht WH
- ISBN: 9780627039201
- eISBN: N/A
- ePub ISBN: 9780627039218
- 432 Pages | Published: 2021
FORTHCOMING TITLE: NEW PUBLICATION
The purpose of Strategic Supply Chain Management is to provide students with an understanding of how supply chain management activities influence strategic decision-making in a contemporary organisation.
Strategic Supply Chain Management is aimed at students studying towards a Commerce programme at both diploma and bachelor’s level.
Priya Ramgovind is Senior Head of Programme at the Independent Institute of Education (IIE).
Willy Engelbrecht is the Deputy Dean: Research and Postgraduate Studies at the IIE.
· Conceptual framework diagrams that depict the flow of the chapter.
· Activities: Included in each section and these help the practical learner to get a better understanding of the content and how it is applied in the industry
· Topics for discussion will be included to allow both the lecturer and students to critically discuss topics of interest related to the content covered.
· Chapter outcomes. This will assist students in gaining a better understanding of the content.
· Case studies and industry examples focused on the SADC countries with questions to showcase how the theory has been applied within the context of SADC countries.
· Graphs and illustrations to assist with student learning.
· Additional review questions
Supplementary material available for this title includes:
All source material (excluding figures and tables) has been supplied in an editable format (Microsoft Office) and you can fully customise it to your needs.
Please click on the link below to access the Lecturer Support Material (LSM) portal:
If this is the first time you access Van Schaik Publishers LSM, you will need to register and set up a profile. Once your registration has been approved you will be sent an email and will then be able to request access to the resources you need for a particular book. You will also be able to request access to the resources of additional books using your profile.
We welcome any suggestions regarding new or additional resources. For any queries or feedback please contact our digital publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. The material available varies from book to book and may also be developed further over time.
If you are uncertain about the registration and access request procedures, please download the LSM Manual.
Lecturer Support Material is available free to lecturers who lecture on courses where the book is prescribed but samples are also available should you wish to review what is available as part of your prescribed book selection process. Please contact your Marketer for access to the sample LSM.
Student requests for LSM will not be entertained and any attempts by students to access lecturer support material will be reported to a student’s lecturer or to the Head of Department.